If you are a discerning safari lover looking for a pure wilderness experience then this is a perfect Southern Tanzania Safari for you. This incredible journey to Southern Tanzania’s largely untouched parks delivers unmatched wildlife viewing and the untamed ambience of the Africa of generations ago. Enjoy the thrill of daily game drives, bush walks and river cruises with your expert rangers at prolific Selous Game Reserve, four times the size of the Serengeti, and rugged Ruaha National Park, named for the great Ruaha River that runs through it.
- Untouched Wilderness Exploration: Embark on a journey through Southern Tanzania's largely untouched parks, experiencing the untamed ambiance of Africa as it was generations ago. The safari offers a pure wilderness experience for discerning safari lovers.
- Selous Game Reserve Extravaganza: Immerse yourself in the prolific Selous Game Reserve, a UNESCO World Heritage site four times the size of the Serengeti. Enjoy daily game drives, bush walks, and river cruises, encountering diverse wildlife along the mighty Rufiji River, including a large population of elephants.
- Luxurious Tented Camp on Lake Nzerakera: Stay in a luxuriously-furnished tented safari camp on the shores of Lake Nzerakera, offering stunning views and the opportunity to witness hippos and elephants in their natural habitat. The camp provides a perfect blend of comfort and wilderness immersion.
- Ruaha National Park's Diverse Wildlife: Explore the diverse vegetation of Ruaha National Park, ranging from treeless grasslands to evergreen forests. Witness herds of elephants, buffalo, giraffe, zebra, and more during morning and afternoon game drives. The park is a paradise for bird watchers with over 500 bird species.
- Exclusive Jongomero Camp by the Sand River: Experience an intimate and exclusive safari camp at Jongomero, nestled beneath shady acacia trees on the banks of the Jongomero Sand River. Enjoy nonstop wildlife viewing, including daily visits by elephants, occasional lion sightings, and the possibility of encountering the tracks of a leopard.