Enjoy two exciting days in Arusha National Park on walking and canoeing safari. The two safari experiences offer you an alternative adventure to game drives, it is a great to see wildlife from a different perspective. Arusha is well known as the Tanzania’s Safari Capital. It is one of the busiest and famous tourism hub and game stone in Africa. Here you come closer to nature as you take a walk in the wilderness. This safari is perfect for enthusiastic visitors with passion for wildlife and nature.
This extra ordinary tour in Arusha National Park offers you, sense of touch of nature, appreciation of conservation activities, environmental education and above all a unique experience
- Immerse yourself in the heart of nature with a walking safari in Arusha National Park, exploring the stunning Meru Crater and encountering wildlife like buffaloes, warthogs, and giraffes.
- Experience the breathtaking Tululusia Waterfall trail, offering picturesque views and the chance to spot a variety of wildlife, including elephants, Colobus monkeys, and leopards.
- Enjoy a unique adventure on a guided canoeing safari along the shores of Momella Lake, encountering buffalo, giraffes, and a diverse bird community, with stunning views of Mount Meru and Kilimanjaro.
- Embark on a half-day game drive in a custom-made 4x4 tour vehicle, witnessing the rich and diverse wildlife of Arusha National Park, including giraffes, zebras, colobus monkeys, elephants, and a variety of bird species.
- Conclude your memorable journey with a return to town, taking with you not only incredible wildlife encounters but also the appreciation of conservation activities and environmental education in Tanzania's Safari Capital.