An incredible Wildlife Safari that promises the very best wildlife viewing in Tanzania. Enjoy watching African wildlife as they roam freely, the plains of the Serengeti in Tanzania. Marvel at the snow-capped Mt Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, the highest free standing extinct volcano in the world, originally in Kenya but given to the Kaiser by Queen Victoria as she already had Mt Kenya! Witness the lush pastures of the Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania, the world’s largest caldera, with its full kaleidoscope of African wildlife happily living in the bowl of the crater.
- Begin your adventure in Arusha, Tanzania, at the Arusha Coffee Lodge, nestled within a vast coffee plantation, providing a peaceful retreat.
- Explore the magical Laker Manyara National Park, where thousands of pink-hued flamingos line the shore, and spot the unusual tree-climbing Manyara lions and blue monkeys with the guidance of your safari expert.
- Descend 2,000 feet to the sprawling floor of the Ngorongoro Crater, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of Africa's densest concentrations of wildlife. Witness herds of elephants, prides of lions, gazelles, zebras, and wildebeest, and enjoy a picnic lunch by the amusing hippo pool.
- Embark on a journey to the renowned Serengeti National Park, stopping at the pre-historic Olduvai Gorge for a fascinating lecture and museum visit showcasing early man's fossils and tools.
- Immerse yourself in the "endless plains" of the Serengeti, where millions of wildebeest, gazelles, and zebras gather for their annual migration. Experience morning and afternoon game drives, capturing striking images of African wildlife, and relax in the luxury of Sayari Camp or Dunia Camp. Conclude your safari with a last-minute game viewing in Serengeti National Park before departing from Arusha.