On this Tanzania Wildlife Safari, you visit three iconic parks of Northern Tanzania including Tarangire National Park – the densely populated Ngorongoro Crater and the endless plains of the Serengeti Park. All the three parks are famed for their incredibly dense and varied populations of wildlife. Make the most of the incredible game-viewing with the use of private guides and vehicles throughout your Tanzania safari, and stay at intimate wilderness camps to ensure a quiet and peaceful bush experience in the most unspoilt, hidden corners of these wildlife Meccas.
- Tarangire National Park Exploration: Embark on a thrilling journey through Tarangire National Park, Tanzania’s third-largest national park. Encounter a diverse array of wildlife, including endangered black rhinos, antelopes, leopards, lions, and cheetahs. Stay at the Tarangire River Camp for a comfortable and immersive bush experience.
- Tanzanian Walking Safari at Sunrise: Experience the magic of a Tanzanian walking safari as the sunrise paints the savannah with warm hues. Knowledgeable naturalist guides will lead you on a captivating exploration, pointing out elephants and the park’s rich birdlife. Spend the night at the Tarangire River Camp for a complete wildlife immersion.
- Lake Manyara National Park Adventure: Traverse the Great Rift Valley to reach Lake Manyara National Park, renowned for its herds of elephants and unique tree-climbing lions. Enjoy close encounters with buffalo, baboons, waterbucks, flamingos, and prides of lions. Later, relax at the Ngorongoro Farmhouse, an exclusive lodge on a coffee farm.
- Cultural Encounter at Lake Eyasi: Drive to the southern end of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area to explore Lake Eyasi, Tanzania’s largest soda lake. Immerse yourself in the culture of the Hadzabe Bushmen, a traditional hunting tribe with a distinctive "click" language. Spend time with the tribe after their daily hunt and enjoy a picnic lunch at the lake.
- Ngorongoro Crater Game Drives: Descend 2,000 feet into the Ngorongoro Crater, the world’s largest unflooded caldera. Witness the incredible biodiversity as the crater supports over 30,000 large mammals, including the "Big Five" (lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino, and leopard). Enjoy thrilling game drives and a picnic lunch on the crater floor, followed by a stay at the Ngorongoro Serena Lodge.